Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Boat

This is Our Boat, I have blogged about before, Dave has slowly been trying to get it fixed up, but his parkinsons has slowed his progress, and he is needing more help getting it finished now. My Brother Richie is Moving Down here in a few weeks, after the end of a long relationship so he can get a fresh start. He is a man of many talents and can fix anything! Togeather Dave and Rich plan to finish the boat so Rich can live aboard it. Won't that be fun for him? He loves the water and it feeds his soul to be near it. Our father Loved to Sail, and This boat is very similar to the one we owned in the 70's. It would make my father happy to see Us both enjoying it. I am glad Rich is moving down. He is so helpful and has helped me many times in the past with home repairs. If anyone reading this locally needs a good handyman h-vac guy, give me a call. Rich will be looking for a job when he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment