Saturday, March 6, 2010

Been Busy at Work

I have worked the last ten days in a row, and this morning the kids are gone and I am trying to get some things done. My Girlfriend Tina gave me some carpets, Dave and Cousin Jim Helped her move, So today I am shampooing them in the driveway. I think I will put the big one in our home gym...see pictures.
I also have to Work on the Taxes today but First I Am going to eat this bruschetta I cooked up for lunch!
I ordered some tomato 'trees' on the internet, and some Hanging strawberry planters so the adventures in urban gardening continue. We love fresh tomatos for bruschetta and salsa, pasta and pizza. My Last Strawberry plant produced 3 berries. Delicious, perfect Berries, I called them 8 dollar berries. since thats about what It cost me to grow. I am not giving up, Back to the drawing board with Berry Planting and produciton. The thing i love about Strawberries is that they are Perrenial. A good set up will produce for years. I am also planting basil, other herbs and peppers, which always seem to do well here. More Garden News later.


No comments:

Post a Comment