Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tagged at Art Walk

I thought I would share with all of you who are not my facebook friends. I was tagged in this photo from 'Downtown Fort Walton Beach' on facebook, taken at last friday night's art walk. I went downtown with a table of goodies, and my Girlfriend Tina. We got to Reconnect with gifted and expanding band: Destiny Reggae. I enjoyed meeting Chris the New Sax Player, and Drew the New Bass Player. And seeing the Other Drew and RJ again. Maybe someday I will sit in with them again on bass. For now I am happy to be able to share my art with others Down Town. Also I have started selling at Shangrila Boutique in Down town Fort walton. Denise is carrying a rack of my items, and I am looking forward to a mutually benneficial business relationship with her. So check out her great vintage boutiqe on the west end of Down Town Fort Walton Beach!~ Here's Tina And I am in the Smaller Picture Below, sorry I couldt get it any bigger. Isn't Tina Beautiful in my Tie Dyes? I love her such an Earth Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment