Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cobia time!

We Had a visit from our dear friend Jon Floeming This week, He is on his way through to pick up his mom in Winterhaven And move out west to California. So Jon treated us to a Grilled Fish Dinner here at Casa Ghetto Fabulous. He couldn't take the left overs with him, so we have grilled Jerk Cobia salad sandwiches for lunch today on Pumpernickel. YuM.

Thanks Jon! I am in the Throes of yearly and quarterly taxes. See the to do list on my white board: Part of my FUN with taxes is counting the inventory by hand and coming up with a dollar amount for its value. All the things in the totes and on my racks had to be counted. I am about done with that phase now. Our friend Jon is Pictured on Dave's Bike Below. Tommorow will be just as busy as today and most of Thursday. I hope to be done with all the preperations and able to make an appointment with my accountant on Friday. I hate tax time.

No comments:

Post a Comment