Sunday, March 16, 2008

Limelight

How fitting that on the weekend of Saint Patties Day I should be in the limelight again!
Truely it is with all humility and gratitude that I share this article in the Walton Sun with you, heralding the welcoming of Brownie, John and Myself into the fold of artists that make up the afore mentioned Artists at Gulf Place. http://www.waltonsun.com/entertainment/artists_996___article.html/gulf_join.html
Also, today marked my return to the Way Of Life Unity Center in Fort Walton Beach after a prolonged absence. I returned home like the prodigal daughter that I am.....Rv George Schmidt pointed a finger at me with that wry smile of his as I walked in the sanctuary and said tounge in cheek "I Know you don't I???" I replied " yeah you look kind of familair too"
It was nice to be back in the front row for some quiet reflection and reminder of who I really am.
And seeing all my great brothers and sisters there always rocks my world!
Love You Guys!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! You so deserve it.
    And I am sooooo glad you are back at Unity. You can hear the peace in your words.
    I can't wait to see the dresses!
    Keep a rockin'
    Holly

    ReplyDelete