Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dianes Spring Collection!

So Finally I have had a chance to finish Diane's Dresses and Take Pictures for all of you who have been patiently waiting!
Diane is my Dear Friend who also started out as a customer, in California. She probably has like 20 wilddyes dresses. Now she has 8 more! The thing I love about Diane is that she's so open to my creativity and design ideas. I try to dye things for her that will go with her beautiful long auburn hair. She is a real sweet lady, and I love that my dresses make her so happy. If you see one here and you would like for me do do a similar dress for you let me know. These dresses retail for 50.00
I love the dress below, I call it the Mojave Sunset Dress, oranges, browns, aquas and greens, like a desert sunset!










1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous!!!
    Absolutely gorgeous. That Diane is one lucky lady!
    :)
    Hope you are well.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete