Sunday, January 17, 2010

More News from Haiti Via Wendy

Friends,


Aaron said I could share the following emails....

These are emails to and from John, Aaron's Haitian Planting Peace partner. Aaron was unable to make contact with him in the days after the earthquake.



Aaron and John are the same age. Many of you may remember him from the CNN Hero documentary. He is the same age as Aaron and newly married to Ruth.



My throat almost closed completely as I read this... bless his heart and the people of Haiti.

Aaron and John have a lot of work ahead of them.... physically and emotionally.

Please continue to pray for them and to share their work with friends, family, etc. They are desperately in need of money to secure housing and supplies for the many left homeless and to provide food and water for their own children.

Donations can be made to www.plantingpeace.org



Thank you for all of your support, love, prayers and the generous donations.

Please spread the word.



Love and peace....

Wendy

PS... Aaron is now in Haiti.







--- On Thu, 1/14/10, plantingpeace369@aol.com wrote:





From: plantingpeace369@aol.com

Subject: JOHN please contact me brother

To: cmichickgrantf@yahoo.com

Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 1:53 AM





john,

you are in my prayers buddy. people told me there seeing you on cnn. i ahve araised lots of money to bring help to the people brother. please contact me on my cell 352 321 0564



love you



LETTER BACK FROM JOHN.....





Helo brother,



heartbroken my brother,

I am hurt to see how people died in my heand and in the ambulance, so crazy my brother.

I am so sorry . all the kids workers and Ruth and her family are safe and so hurt. all the homes are okay except wall damage, we all move to one home, it is very unsafe now, robers are robbing people and causing more death. Prisoners are free and became so dangerous.



No bank, no Western Union, no store open, everything got paralized maybe be unti next week. We hope. I am glad I was here if I was away I don't know how I would do.



I have been so busy helping with the desater evacuated dead people and sick people in my area and delmas comunity. working day and nights my brother. unbelivable my brother.



Thank God all the kids are safe and noone hurt.

I love you and we will stay in touch.



Love from John !

No comments:

Post a Comment