Monday, October 12, 2009

More Shrimp Fest Fun

Check it out, I traded some tie dyes for these COOL coin Jewelry pieces. The earrings are mercury dimes, I picked them out and diddn't even realize it was mercury, (my ruling zodiacal Planet) also the cool 100 years of quarters bracelet! isn't it awesome? I just LOVE IT. It will be a premanent piece of my wardrobe. Check their website out at www.getcoinjewelry.com




Also I have to mention this friday night is ART walk in Down Town Fort Walton. we are still looking for artists to come and set up, contact piper gaffrey at www.stellala.com Don't miss out on your chance to sell art to this enthusiastic clientelle. It's free for artists. Merchants will be hosting artists and serving free refreshments to the public.
I have a whole slew of long sleeved shirts and hoodies that I have just hung out, in the store.
See you Friday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment