Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long time no BLOG

Yeah it's been awhile since I blogged. I know. I finally got my house rearranged, and the kids have their own rooms now, I have their old room as my office/studio space, and this side of the house is much much quieter. I enjoy spending time in my room contemplating my creative life. I have decided to try to be creative at SOMETHING every single day. Or at least on the days when i don't have to work a 12 hour shift.....In that spirit I made some bookmarks, see pic. I am also planning on doing some scrapbooking soon of My Cape Cod pics. I have to get them printed out still. I am looking forward to the big estate sale in Crestview this weekend, Gonna go up there and pick up some craft supplies, apparantly the lady was a black belt crafter. Lots of goodies from what I can see in the photos.
I'll try to come back and post pics of whatever I score.

No comments:

Post a Comment