Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back to my Roots

......This seems to be the theme lately...I have managed to successfully reprioritize my life, and I am feeling so much more balanced now as a result! JOY JOY, my soul is crying out with happiness for having me 'listen' to it. I have cut back on nursing job-needed to happen.
I am focusing more on my art and passions and boy is the universe responding! In SUCH a BIG way I can not tell you all about it here. Since I got off my crazy work schedule I have LOST 5 lbs!! YES! This is what my body wants, so I am happy happy happy all the way around this morning. Back to my Roots is happening with an  upcoming top secret trip. And Also, I am getting back to Dying the 'goddess' dresses that I started out with years ago, but now with a new level of skill, and understanding of the dyes! I am so excited! Thankyou to all my Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides and Relatives on the other side and on this one who have helped me get back to being my authentic self!

No comments:

Post a Comment