Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'll be at the shop today

Hi Folks, I am heading down to the Gallery today and Boy am I in a festive mood. I am offering TODAY and TODAY only a 25% discount to anyone who buys anything in person at wilddyes in fountain square! So here's your chance, If you have been eyeing one of Dave's fabulous Desks, Or the Choctawhatchee bay bag, or one of Dave's paintings.....come in today and mention that you read it in my blog. Don't miss this chance ladies and gentlemen, It's a rare once in blue moon opportunity!

Ok Here's a quote I thought I'd share with you my Friend Palma Cooper gave this to me and I LOVE this quote from Nelson Mandella:
Our Deepest Fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you NOT to be?
YOU are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightenend about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us: It's in everyone.
As we let our own light shine, we conciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I invite you all to Let your own light shine, Shine to your fullest Capacity! Take a huge bite out of life and savor the flavor. What have you been holding back on? What talent have you been repressing? What Gift have you been afraid to Give?
Let this be your time to unleash all the brightness you have to give to the world.
Love Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment